Last week for blogs

I missed some blogs, but I managed to get a few in over this semester. I like the idea but putting it in to practice is a little tougher than I thought it would be. 

This semester is the first I've felt like things are coming together. I'm interested in learning more about the cloud next semester. Hopefully we'll get to learn a little bit more about scripting and automation tools. 

I enjoyed learning terraform and ansible, but playing around with docker and using github actions to automate workflow was fascinating. I'll have to pursue learning about that a little more on my own time. That and the CTFs we've been doing in cyber security. A raucous good time, like a puzzle but with higher stakes.  

Networking, I kind of think I'm over it. Not terribly interested in the wireless class we take next semester. I'd rather invest that time/money into a cloud I find personal value in, its the last semester after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week6 - xz utils exploit

week2 - rsync

week3 - |